Pudding is one of my favorite desserts, it is quick, easy and versatile.
4 cups Plain Rice Milk (or safe alternative - I use Pacific Rice Milk as most rice milks have sunflower and/or safflower)
2 tbl Brown Sugar1 tbl Vanilla
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
1/4 cup Tapioca Flour (or cornstarch)
Mix all ingredients into a pot and set on medium heat, stir occasionally until pudding reaches a boil, boil for approx 1 minute then let sit for 3 to 5 minutes. I like to stir occasionally to prevent a skin from forming. Pour into four cups and serve immediately, can also be set in the fridge overnight. This pudding is good warm or cold.

Sounds really delicious! I love a nice creamy homemade pudding - they're so much better than anything you can ever get from a box!
ReplyDeleteI use to make a homemade pudding using sweetened condensed milk that was delicious! However I am quite satisfied with this pudding and it has less ingredients.
ReplyDeleteHi Carlos!
DeleteThanks for visiting my site. I actually didn't do anything to fix it. I just realized today it is now working. I came across Bloggerdev (http://groups.google.com/group/bloggerdev) and was referred to the below link. Its to help fix the issue if you have a customized template. I hope yours works soon! Best of luck.
http://code.blogger.com/2012/01/customising-threaded-comments.html