![]() |
| Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe |
Looking for a yummy healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe?
If you are a cookie lover like me, you are probably wondering, what kind of chocolate chip cookie recipes can I make now that I have food allergies?
How do you make cookies without eggs and all-purpose flour? It’s actually easy to make cookie recipes on a food allergy diet, and it will save you money compared to buying store bought which can be quite pricey.
There are many available options for wheat and gluten free flours. I generally rely on Brown Rice Flour and Tapioca Flour. Additionally you never have to worry about not having eggs or butter
![]() |
| Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough |
1 1/3 Cup Rice Flour
1/4 Cup Milled Flax Seed + 1 cup Water
2 Tsp. Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt
1 Cup water
1 tbl Canola Oil
1 tbl Vanilla
3 tbl Maple Syrup
1/3 Cup cup chocolate Chips (I used Enjoy Life brand)
Preheat oven to 350
In a large bowl mix rice flour, baking powder and salt, mix well and add milled flaxseed.
Next create a well in the flour and add water, vanilla and maple syrup, mix the liquids a little then mix in the flour.
Once liquid and flour is mixed add in chocolate chips and stir.
Note: This mixture is a little liquidy, I suggest using bread loaf, 8x8 pan, muffin tins or I used a mini square muffin silicone baking pan.
Pour batter into greased baking pan and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
I hope you enjoy this healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe!
Looking for more allergy friendly recipes? Click here to view the Food Allergies Recipe Box


Sounds yummy! :)
ReplyDeleteVery yummy... don't let the word healthy scare you, they are quite delicious. I hope you enjoy : )
DeleteThese are great!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed them : )
ReplyDeleteThese choco chip cookies looks delicious! I was wondering if there are choco chip cookies in squares? Lols!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment! I hope you give these cookies a try. The square baking pan I used was made by Wilton. I like these pans as the cookies never burn or stick.
ReplyDelete- You can copy and past the below link into your browser to see an example of the pan -
http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?id=AF414343-1E0B-C910-EAF4100780D53DC6&fid=AF414353-1E0B-C910-EA3B654D670439BD