Monday, March 5, 2012

Healthy Juicing Recipes - Smoothie Recipes

Healthy juicing recipes and smoothie recipes which one should I choose today?

I often go back and fourth between juicing and making smoothies. Juicing definitely takes a lot more prep work and lets face it a lot of clean up. Quite often on my lazy days or when I'm in a hurry I make a smoothie, this is one of my favorite healthy breakfast recipes!

My organic mango is finely ripe and ready to use, I love mangoes, it is one of my favorite fruits. I still remember when my grandma showed me how to cut one when I was little, I liked it when she cut it and I ate it.

Mangoes take a bit of work, you have to try to cut on the side of the large seed in the middle. Then I cut in a grid like pattern on the mango and pop out the individual squares, like a hedgehogs back.

This is a quick and easy smoothie recipe, you will need the following ingredients:

1 Blender
1 cup Milk
1 cup Water
1 Ripe Banana
1 Ripe Avocado
1/2 Ripe Mango

Simply place all items into the blender and puree until smooth and enjoy you delicious breakfast smoothie!



4 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    we've recently launched the site RecipesUS.com where users can search through hundreds of thousands of recipes from American food sites and food blogs.

    We noticed that you have a great number of tasty recipes in your blog (http://whatslefttoeatlifewithallergies.blogspot.com/) and we would like to suggest you have a look at our Top Food Blogs section here: http://www.recipesus.com/top-food-blogs

    If you want to add your food blog to the list and have your recipes indexed on RecipesUS.com all you have to do is follow the instructions here: http://www.recipesus.com/add-your-food-blog

    Our concept is already live in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Spain, we deliver thousands of visitors to food blogs daily. Some of the top food blogs receive 20,000+ visitors from us on a weekly basis.

    Hopefully your food blog will be up there in the top!

    Warm regards,
    Pauline
    RecipesUS.com, Hittarecept.se, Findeopskrifter.dk, Alleoppskrifter.no, Todareceta.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pauline!

      I will take a look at your site, I appreciate the information.

      Delete
  2. I really liked your site and this particular recipe which is quite easy to prepare and healthy as well!
    By the way, here is my blog link on parenting. here i have discussed many aspects and issues related to kids. hope it would be useful for you!
    http://perspectiveofdeepti.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Deepti!

      I am glad you enjoy this recipe, it is one of my favorite breakfast recipes...

      I came across your site before and enjoyed it as well, I set up to follow your site : )

      Please also check out my new website when you have a chance http://www.foodallergiesrecipebox.com/ I have a few more smoothie recipes under http://www.foodallergiesrecipebox.com/breakfast-recipes.html that you may enjoy.

      Have a great day!

      Jessica

      Delete