Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Healthy Breakfast Recipes

Breakfast Recipes
Breakfast Recipes

Looking for new breakfast recipes using chicken that are free of common food allergies?

I use to love using eggs to make a scramble for breakfast. Now that my nephew is allergic to eggs we omit them from our household.

Eggs are one ingredient that I miss less and less as I find new ways to create meals.

I have come to love Aidell's Chicken Sausage. Due to an allergy to garlic I am limited on the flavors I can choose (mango or apple).

This is a quick and easy breakfast that doesn't take long to make, includes lots of veggies and a batter to make this into a scramble. 


I hope you enjoy this delicious breakfast!


2 comments:

  1. This is the very good package for breakfast :) Thanks for the post :) Have a great great day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is tasty and quick, Hope you enjoy and I hope you have a great day too!!

      Delete