Saturday, May 19, 2012

Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe

http://www.foodallergiesrecipebox.com/bread-recipes.html#.T7iA4UX-enc

Living with allergies can be challenging especially when trying to create delicious bread recipes including a zucchini bread recipe!

If you are only avoiding gluten and wheat there are a ton of gluten free flour blends available at the grocery store, check your baking isle or health food section, Bob's Red Mill is one brand I always see.

If you have additional food allergies  it can be more challenging to find alternative flours, however they are out there.

I have found that a lot of gluten and wheat free flour blends are manufactured in a facility that also processes tree nuts, soy or dairy so remember to read the food allergy label.

While some manufactures have a cleaning process to avoid cross contamination it can be risky to buy those products especially depending on your food allergy severity level.

Please click the below link if you are looking for a healthy Zucchini bread, or maybe a wheat free bread recipe that is also free from the most common food allergies.

        Click Here to View This Zucchini Bread Recipe!

http://www.foodallergiesrecipebox.com/zucchini-bread-recipe.html

The ingredients for this recipe call for Pacific Brand Rice Milk which I hear may be being discontinuing.

This is a disappointment as they are the only brand of Rice Milk I have found that does not list sunflower as one of the possible ingredients which my nephew is allergic to.

For this recipe you can use other brands of Rice Milk or your safe milk alternative (Almond, Soy, Hemp, etc.)






No comments:

Post a Comment